Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adorable altar angels Apostle appearance authority become believe blessed blood body bread brethren called Catholic Catholic Church Christ Christian Church confession conversion crimes cross death divine earth eternal express eyes fact faith Father figure flesh follow give glory grace hands happiness hath hear heart heaven hell holy hope human humble Italy Jesus Jesus Christ kind learned light living look Lord mankind Mary Mass means ment mind miracles Mother nature never offer once pass Paul person poor pray prayer present Priest Protestant prove question raised reason receive Redeemer religion render sacrament sacred sacrifice saints salvation scripture sense Sermon sinners sins soul speak spirit sufferings tell thee things thou thousand tion true truth universal virgin virtue whole wine
90. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, "Thou art worthy to take the book and to open the seals thereof; for thou wast slain and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth.
151. oldal - And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation. He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.
130. oldal - For who hath known the mind of the Lord ? or who hath been his counsellor? or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again ? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things : to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
225. oldal - And the Lord said, I will destroy man, whom I have created, from the face of the earth ; both man and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
90. oldal - And I beheld, and lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb, as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
217. oldal - And behold an angel of the Lord stood by them, and the brightness of God shone round about them, and they feared with a great fear. And the angel said to them : Fear not ; for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy, that shall be to all the people : For this day is born to you a SAVIOUR, who is Christ the Lord, in the city of David. And this shall be a sign unto you : You shall find the infant wrapped in swaddling clothes, and laid in a manger.
136. oldal - Then the angel of the Lord answered and said, O Lord of hosts, how long wilt thou not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah, against which thou hast had indignation these threescore and ten years ? And the Lord answered the angel that talked with me with good words and comfortable words.
172. oldal - But woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you shut the kingdom of heaven against men, for you yourselves do not enter in; and those that are going in, you suffer not to enter.
130. oldal - Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!