Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Essays on the Advent and Kingdom of Christ, and the Events Connected ...
J. W. Brooks
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Abraham according advent angels Apostle appear behold believe blessed body called chapter character Christ christian Church circumstance cometh coming concerning connected consider dead death doctrine earth event evident expectation faith Father figurative flesh follow further give given glory Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven holy hope immediately inherit instance interpretation Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge judgment king kingdom land latter light likewise literal living look Lord Lord Jesus Lord's Luke manifestation Mark Matt Matthew means mention Millennium mind nevertheless notice object observe parable pass passages Paul period persons possess present promise prophecy prophets prove question reader refer regard reign respect rest resurrection righteous saints Scripture seen signs speak Spirit stand suppose things thou throne tion tribulation understand unto verse whilst whole
47. oldal - His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant ; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things ; enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
44. oldal - And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills ; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, " Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob ; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths : " for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
109. oldal - Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains ; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out ; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
96. oldal - But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
59. oldal - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar : for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God Whom he hath not seen ? And this commandment have we from Him, that he who loveth God love his brother also.
112. oldal - Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season ? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
111. oldal - And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
24. oldal - THE elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed...
107. oldal - And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?