An Essay on the Revelation of Saint John: So Far as Concerns the Past and Present Times : to which are Added Two Dissertations, the One Upon Mark II. 25, 26. The Other Upon Matthew XXIV. and the Parallel Chapters : with a Collection of Scripture-prophecies Relating to the Times After the Coming of the Messiah
Printed at the University-Press; for B. Tooke, 1706 - 395 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Essay on the Revelation of Saint John: So Far as Concerns the Past and ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according afterwards againſt agree alſo Angel Apoc appears Beaſt becauſe beginning behold belong Book bring cauſe CHAP Chriſt Chriſtian Church City Codicil coming concluſion continue Court Daniel Deſtruction dwell earth evident faith the Lord fall fame fire firſt former four fourth gather give given hand hath Heads heaven himſelf Hiſtory holy Horns houſe Image Interpretation Iſrael Italy Jeruſalem Jews John Judgment Kingdom Kings known Lamb land laſt latter Lord Mall months moſt mountains muſt nature obſerve Open particular Period preſent Prophecy Prophet Reign relating reſt Roman Empire Rome ſaid ſame ſay Seal ſecond ſee ſeems ſet ſeven ſeventh ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſince ſome ſtill ſuch taken Temple thee theſe things third thoſe thou throne till Trumpet unto Vials Viſions voice whole World
195. oldal - For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth, and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
331. oldal - In all their affliction he was afflicted, And the angel of his presence saved them : In his love and in his pity he redeemed them ; And he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
45. oldal - AND I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud : and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire...
347. oldal - Thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land. And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king to them all ; and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
253. oldal - Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
203. oldal - These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy : and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
63. oldal - And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
197. oldal - And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer...