Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostle atheism authority baptism benefices bishop blessing brethren called canons catechising CHAP charge charity Christ Christian church church of England church of Rome clergy clergyman concerning conscience consider corrupt country parson cure cure of souls diligent diocese discourse divine doctrine doth duty endeavour exhort faith fathers flock give God's gospel grace hand hath hearers heart holy orders holy scriptures honour instruction Jesus judgment knowledge labour learned ligion liturgy live Lord Lord's supper manner matter means mercy mind minister nature necessary never obligations observe occasion ordained parish pastoral perform persons plain poor practice pray prayers preacher preaching priests racter reason religion repentance rule sacrament Saviour sense sermons shepherd shew sick simony sins soever souls speak spirit temper things thou thoughts tion tithes true truth unto watchmen whole words zeal
403. oldal - Remember not, Lord, our offences, nor the offences of our forefathers ; neither take thou vengeance of our sins : spare us, good Lord, spare thy people, whom thou hast redeemed with thy most precious blood, and be not angry with us for ever.
403. oldal - The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
282. oldal - One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
426. oldal - But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned ; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
38. oldal - Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith ; or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching ; or he that exhorteth, on exhortation : he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity ; he that ruleth, with diligence ; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
124. oldal - A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof (Jer.5:22-31).
241. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
288. oldal - Have always therefore printed in your remembrance, how great a treasure is committed to your charge. For they are the sheep of Christ, which he bought with his death, and for whom he shed his blood.