Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admitted adopted agreed allowed answer appears application appointed attended authority belonged bishops Blair body brethren brought Brunswick candidates cause character charge Christ Christian church committee complaint conduct Confession congregations conscience consideration considered continued course desire determined directed divine doctrine duty effects England established evidence examination excitement exercise faith further give given gospel grace ground History Ibid John judge judgment letter liberty majority manner matter means meeting Messrs ministers ministry Minutes nature object opinion party pastor persons Philadelphia practice preaching presbytery present principles proper proposed protest question reason received referred regard relating religion religious reported request respecting revival rules Samuel says Scotland sent sermon society soon spirit supply synod Tennent things tion trial true union vote whole York
479. oldal - Britain ; and that the King's Majesty, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons of Great Britain, in Parliament assembled, had, hath, and of right ought to have, full Power and Authority to make Laws and Statutes of sufficient Force and Validity to bind the Colonies and People of America, Subjects of the Crown of Great Britain, in all cases whatsoever.
235. oldal - DO you trust that you are inwardly moved by the Holy Ghost to take upon you this Office and Ministration, to serve God for the promoting of his glory, and the edifying of his people ? Answer.
487. oldal - If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, And let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles.
157. oldal - Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
229. oldal - Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
348. oldal - Titus was left in Crete that he might set in order the things that were wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as St.
488. oldal - Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin: The LORD is with you while ye be with him: and if ye seek him, he will be found of you: but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.
244. oldal - God, and government of his church ; to receive complaints in cases of mal-administration, and authoritatively to determine the same : which decrees and determinations, if consonant to the word of God, are to be received with reverence and submission, not only for their agreement with the word, but also for the power whereby they are made, as being an ordinance of God, appointed thereunto in his word.