Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affections angels apostle appear authority believe blessed body called cause Christ Christian church command concerned conscience consequently consider consists continually conversation danger divine doctrine doth duty earth eternal eternal Word everlasting evident evil express eyes faith false Father flesh follow future give glorious glory God's gospel grace happiness hath heart heaven holy hope impose infallible infinite interest Jews John least light live Lord loss lusts manner matter means mind misery Moses nature necessary never objects obliged ourselves perfect person plain plainly pleasure present principles prove punishment reason receive religion render repentance represented Saviour scrip scripture sense sins soul spirits sufficient suppose sure tabernacle tells temptations things thou thought tion true truth understand unto vast virtue wherein wicked writing written
409. oldal - For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
342. oldal - Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples : and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
245. oldal - And I knew him not : but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
73. oldal - God ; who will render to every man according to his deeds : to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life : but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, upon every Boul of man that doeth evil...
314. oldal - That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.
291. oldal - But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost ; in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
198. oldal - Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech : and not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not steadfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: but their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the Old Testament; which vail is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail...
274. oldal - BRETHREN, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand ; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all, that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures ; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.