Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acid adopt angle appear applied argument assuming Authorized base Beginning body Book calculate cause centre characters Church circle classes common Compare condition connected construction contained cubic curve deduce derived Describe determine distance distinction effect Ending English Enumerate Epistle equal equation EXAMINATION examples existence Explain expression feet Find fixed following passage force formula four Give given Greek heat important inches inclined intersection iron Italy language Latin length meaning Mention method mode nature objection observed occur original passing plane position pressure principal PROFESSOR Prose prove question reason reference regard relation remarkable rendering respect result roots rule Scripture sides solution supposed surface tangent temperature theory tion Translate the following triangle verb verse Version vertical wall weight Write
58. oldal - For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves : but they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
57. oldal - And herein I give my advice : for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do, but also to be forward a year ago.
86. oldal - It is the cause, it is the cause, my soul, — Let me not name it to you, you chaste stars ! — It is the cause.
16. oldal - Like a poet hidden In the light of thought, Singing hymns unbidden, Till the world is wrought To sympathy with hopes and fears it heeded not...
179. oldal - tis all a cheat; Yet, fooled with hope, men favour the deceit; Trust on, and think to-morrow will repay: To-morrow's falser than the former day; Lies worse, and, while it says, we shall be blest With some new joys, cuts off what we possest.
54. oldal - I shall see him, but not n'ow; I shall behold him, but not nigh; There shall come a Star out of Jacob, And a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, And shall smite the corners of Moab, And destroy all the children of Sheth.
290. oldal - Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
16. oldal - Nor public flame, nor private dares to shine; Nor human spark is left, nor glimpse divine Lo, thy dread empire, Chaos ! is restored; Light dies before thy uncreating word : Thy hand, great Anarch, lets the curtain fall, And universal darkness buries all.