Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Apology for the Disbelief of Revealed Religion: Consisting of Two Tracts ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
admit affirm Apology appears argument authority becauſe believe benevolent better called caſe cauſe certainly chapter character Chriſt chriſtian commanded conceive concerning conduct conſider Deity determined divine doctrine doubt effect equally eternal evident evil exiſtence faith Father fire firſt friends further future give given hands happineſs himſelf hiſtory human idea imagined important influence inquire intereſt judge juſt laws leaſt likewiſe Lord mankind matter mean mind miracles moral moſt muſt nature never Nevertheleſs object operation opinion paſſages perſon philoſophical preſent produce prove puniſhment purpoſe queſtion reaſon religion remarkable repreſented reſpect revelation ſaid ſame ſay ſcripture ſeems ſhall ſhould ſome ſon ſpirit ſtate ſtory ſubject ſuch ſuppoſed Teſtament thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion told torments true truth univerſe unto uſe whole wife writer
115. oldal - All things are delivered unto me of my Father, and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
105. oldal - But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny ? Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this, last, even as unto thee.
122. oldal - In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an Angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
10. oldal - And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, -than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched : 46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
34. oldal - As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come 'into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
80. oldal - Wherefore should the Egyptians speak and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth ? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people.
82. oldal - And she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head.
47. oldal - Therefore I say unto you ; Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?