Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afflictions apostle believe blessed body bring cast cause CHAPTER Christ Christians comfort commands conscience consider cross crown danger darkness death device device of Satan devil doth draw duties dwell earth error eternal evil eyes faith fall fear follow give glorious glory God's grace greater greatest hand happiness hast hath heart heaven heavenly hell holy honour Jesus John judge keep king least light live look Lord mercy mind nature ness never once pardon peace persons poor precious present receive remedies repentance rest riches righteousness saints saith Satan Satan hath scripture shew sinners sins snares Solemnly sorrow soul speak Spirit stand strength sure sweet taken tempt temptation thee things thou thoughts troubles true truth turn unto walk wicked
41. oldal - For God speaketh once, Yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falleth upon men, In slumberings upon the bed ; Then he openeth the ears of men, And sealeth their instruction, That he my withdraw man from his purpose, And hide pride from man.
154. oldal - Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
227. oldal - And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you, as wheat: but I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not ; and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
52. oldal - Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots ? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.
193. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; "Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke; turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God. Surely after that I was turned, I repented ; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.
88. oldal - I was dumb, I opened not my mouth ; Because thou didst it Remove thy stroke away from me : I am consumed by the blow of thine hand.
154. oldal - God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth ; but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
143. oldal - What is this thing that ye do? will ye rebel against the king?" Then answered I them, and said unto them, "The God of heaven, he will prosper us; therefore we his servants will arise and build : but ye have no portion, nor right, nor memorial, in Jerusalem.