Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angels apostle behold believe blessed blessedness body called cause church communication concerning condition consideration considered consist contemplation continual counsels creation creature darkness death delight desire divine nature doth duty earth effects especial essential eternal evidence excellencies exercise express faith Father flesh foundation give given glorious glory of Christ gospel grace hand hath head hearts heaven Hence holy honour human nature immediate infinite Jesus Christ John knowledge light live Lord Lord Christ manifest manner means mediation minds mystery namely never obedience object perfect person of Christ present principal promise properties proposed reason receive religion representation represented respect unto revelation rule salvation saved Scripture sense sight sins souls speak spiritual sufferings things thou thoughts tion truth understanding union whereby Wherefore wherein whereof whole wisdom worship
455. oldal - Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine, no more can ye except ye abide in Me. I am the Vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in Me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit. For without Me ye can do nothing.
117. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
85. oldal - THAT which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled of the word of life ; (for the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and show unto you that eternal life which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us...
117. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof : for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us -to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation ; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests : and we shall reign on the earth.
117. oldal - For the Father judgeth no man, But hath committed all judgment unto the Son : That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son, Honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
iii. oldal - Christ, and be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith : that I may know Him, and the power of His Resurrection, and the fellowship of His Sufferings, being made conformable unto His Death ; if by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
318. oldal - For which cause we faint not ; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory...
63. oldal - ... having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure, which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times, he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth, even in him...
cccxlii. oldal - Arise, shine ; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people : but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.