Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
100 grammes absorbed absorption action air-dried Alabama Alumina ammonia amount analysis appear Author become Brown loam cane-brake soil capillary Carbonic acid Caught on sieve cent CHARLES chemical Chlorine cloth Coloured condition containing cotton cotton soil course Crown cultivated culture determined difference dissolved draw drawn dried ELIZABETH BARRETT BROWNING examined experiments fact Fcap four given grains grms heat Illustrations important inch India Inorganic iron land less lignite lime Magnesia manganese Maps meshes mineral minutes moisture numbers obtained organic matter original oxide particles Phosphoric acid Pine-woods soil placed plant portion Post 8vo potash present published quantities Red clay region remain saline sand Second Edition seen separate sewed Silicic acid soda soluble solution specimens subsoil substances Sulphuric acid surface soil taken temperature tion Trace tube Unabsorbed uniform vols volume washed weight White clay yielded
12. oldal - Arranged to meet the requirements of the Syllabus of the Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education, South Kensington.
13. oldal - Costume in England. A HISTORY OF DRESS, from the Earliest Period until the close of the Eighteenth Century ; with a Glossary of Terms for all Articles of Use or Ornament worn about the Person. "By FW FAIRHOLT, FSA With upwards of 600 Engravings, drawn on Wood by the Author.
1. oldal - Tannhauser; or, The Battle of the Bards. A Poem by Neville Temple and Edward Trevor. (These are assumed names; the authors, in reality, were, one a son of Bulwer, the other Julian Fane).
18. oldal - Mayhew — Paved with Gold ; Or, THE ROMANCE AND REALITY OF THE LONDON STREETS. An Unfashionable Novel. By AUGUSTUS MAYHEW (one of the Brothers Mayhew). With Twenty-six Illustrations by "PHIZ." Demy Svo, cloth. 14*. Melincourt ; Or, SIR ORAN HAUT-TON. By the Author of ' Headlong Hall,
19. oldal - Miscellanea Graphica : Representations of Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance Remains, in the possession of Lord Londesborough. Drawn, engraved, and described by FREDERICK W. FAIRHOLT, FSA, Honorary Member of the Society of Antiquaries of Normandy, Picardy, and Poictiers. The Historical Introduction by THOMAS WRIGHT, MA, FSA, etc., Corresponding Member of the Institute of France.
27. oldal - Wayfaring Sketches among the Greeks and TURKS, AND ON THE SHORES OF THE DANUBE. By a Seven Years
11. oldal - THE PICKWICK PAPERS . . . ... .50 NICHOLAS NICKLEBY 50 MARTIN CHUZZLEWIT 50 BARNABY RUDGE 40 OLD CURIOSITY SHOP 40 OLIVER TWIST 36 SKETCHES BY BOZ 36 CHRISTMAS BOOKS 36 AMERICAN NOTES 26 DOMBEY AND SON 50 DAVID COPPERFIELD 50 BLEAK HOUSE 50 LITTLE DORRIT 50 MR. DICKENS
27. oldal - TWINING — THE ELEMENTS OF PICTURESQUE SCENERY ; or, STUDIES OF NATURE MADE IN TRAVEL, with a View to Improvement in Landscape Painting. By HENRY TWINING. Vol. II. Imp. 8vo. cloth.