Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affliction bear become believe better blessed blood body brethren bring called Christian comfort coming consider continue cross death deserved desire died disciples earth endeavours eternal everlasting evil faith Father fear feel follow forgiveness give given glory God's gospel grace greater greatest guilty hand happiness hear hearts heaven heavenly holy hope hour Jesus Christ judge keep kingdom lead leave live look Lord manner Master mercy mind misery nature ness never night offered ourselves pass peace perfect Peter pleasures pray prayers prepared promises punishment reason receive remember repentance righteous sake salvation saved Saviour seek serve sinners sins soon sorrow souls Spirit suffer sure taught tell temptations things thou thought told trial trouble trust truth unto watch whilst wicked wickedness wonderful
153. oldal - the third hour, and saw others standing " idle in the market-place, and said unto " them, Go ye also into the vineyard, " and whatsoever is right I will give you.
138. oldal - Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.
230. oldal - I love God," and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, that he who loveth God love his brother also.
80. oldal - And he said; come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying ; Lord save me ! And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him; O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt ? And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
243. oldal - Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman, since the time I came in, hath not ceased to kiss my feet. My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. Wherefore, I say unto thee, her sins, which are many, are forgiven : for* she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
266. oldal - And he said, This will I do ; I will pull down my barns, and build greater ; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years ; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
139. oldal - Pilate, Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
137. oldal - Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes, and they shall conde'mn him to death, 19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again.
153. oldal - FOR the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.
170. oldal - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire ; and it sat upon each of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost ; and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.