Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham accomplished according apostle appear Assyria Behold believe blessed brethren bring brought called cast character Christ Christian Church coming consider covenant David dispensation Divine earth enemies established expectation eyes faith fathers follow further future Gentiles give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace hand hast hath heart heaven Holy hope interest interpretation Isaiah Israel Jacob Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews Judah judgment king kingdom land light literal live look Lord meaning Messiah mind nation nature never object pass passage peace period person predictions present promise prophecy prophetic Psalm received reference reign remarkable rest restoration righteousness salvation Scriptures seed sense speak Spirit stand sure thee things thou throne tion tribes true truth turn unto whole wonderful Zion
46. oldal - ... from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. "And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
429. oldal - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars ; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth : for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
323. oldal - And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God. And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just ; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
46. oldal - And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people ; to it shall the Gentiles seek : and his rest shall be glorious.
264. oldal - And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty ; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
209. oldal - COMFORT ye, comfort ye my people, saith your GOD. Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned : for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.
423. oldal - Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad ; Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof. Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein : Then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice Before the LORD : for HE cometh, For HE cometh to judge the earth : HE shall judge the world with righteousness, And the people with his truth.
73. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord...
67. oldal - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
171. oldal - And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. But I say unto you, that Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.