Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham answer begin believe better Bible blessed bring brought character child Church comes commandments destroy earth Edition Egypt Esau eternal evil eyes faith fancy Father fear feeling fire flood friends give glory God's gods hand hath heart heaven Holy honour human hundred Jacob Jesus Christ Jews keep kind king land laws least less lesson light living look Lord man's matter mean merely mind miracles Moses nature never noble obey Old Testament once ourselves perfect poor prophets punish question reason religion remember revealed rich seems sent SERMON simply sins soul speak spirit story strange surely taught teach tell thee things thou thought true trust truth turn understand unto whole wise worship written wrong
128. oldal - For there is not a word in my tongue, but lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
141. oldal - And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not ; I am the first and the last ; I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen! and have the keys of hell and of death.
139. oldal - And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together ; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
157. oldal - They and all that appertained to them went down alive into the pit and the earth closed upon them. And they perished from among the congregation, except Aaron who was brother onto Moses; so was he spared.
155. oldal - And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
108. oldal - And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them. 8. Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.
216. oldal - For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil. The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners.
44. oldal - My duty towards God, is to believe in him, to fear him, and to love him with all my heart, with all my mind, with all my soul, and with all my strength ; to worship him, to give him thanks, to put my whole trust in him, to call upon him, to honour his holy Name and his Word, and to serve him truly all the days of my life.
182. oldal - Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath : there is none else.
115. oldal - And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face ; for he was afraid to look upon God.