Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
animal Babylon beauty believe blessed brought called cause character child Christ Christian Church consider course creation darkness dear death deep desire Divine earth Ellen evil eyes faith Father fear feel flower fruit give given glory God's grace hand happy hath head hear heart heaven holy hope hour human influence interest Israel Jesuits Jesus king land light live look Lord means mind moral nature never object once passed peace persons poor pray prayer present promised prophets Protestant reason receive religion Sabbath schools Scripture seems Society soon soul speak spirit thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto voice whole wisdom wonderful young
409. oldal - And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.
181. oldal - Thus saith the Lord of hosts : There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age. And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.
355. oldal - Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.
193. oldal - And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
364. oldal - Cause me to hear thy loving-kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
414. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
198. oldal - The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad ; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
551. oldal - For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The Lord, The God of Hosts, is his name.
293. oldal - For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts ; even one thing befalleth them : as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath ; so that a man hath no pre-eminence above a beast : for all is vanity. All go unto one place ; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.