Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angels antinomian apostle atoning behold believers blessed brethren cerning character character of lost Christians command condemnation conduct conscience consider creatures dead death despised diligent disciples divine divine grace doctrine duty earth Eben-ezer effects endeavour enemies eternal everlasting evil exhortation faith Father favour felicity give glorify glory godliness gospel grace guilt happiness hath heart heaven Holy Spirit honour hope humble infinite iniquity Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ Jews judge judgment justice labour live Lord Jesus Lord's lukewarm means of grace meet for repentance ment mercy Messiah mind misery ness numbers obedience Old Testament ourselves peace peculiar penitent persons Pharisees preach profession prophet punishment racter Redeemer rejoice religion render respect revelation righteousness sacred saith salvation Saviour scriptures seek servants shew sinners sins soul sufferings thee things thou thoughts tion true truth ungodly unto wicked wisdom word worship wrath
231. oldal - The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.
207. oldal - For as many as have sinned without law, shall also perish without law ; and as many as have sinned in the law, shall be judged by the law...
565. oldal - Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness ; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
211. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us: and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
116. oldal - O Lord, I will praise thee : though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation ; I will trust, and not be afraid ; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song ; he also is become my salvation.
199. oldal - When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
427. oldal - ... how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
250. oldal - I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot : I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.
329. oldal - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath : for it is written, Vengeance is mine ; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore, if thine enemy hunger, feed him ; if he thirst, give him drink : for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.