Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according accused afterwards ancient answer appears become believe bishops body called cause century chap Christians church condemned confession considered contradictions council crime custom death devil divine earth Egypt emperor empire England equal established Europe example existed fact father four France give given Greek hand head held holy honour human hundred Italy jesuit Jesus Jesus Christ Jews judge killed king known learned least less letters lived Lord manner master means nature never observed once Paris passed Persians persons pope possessed present pretended priests prince question reason received relates religion respect Roman Rome soul speak spirit tell thing thou thousand tion true whole written
303. oldal - ... and saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth : wherein were all manner of four-footed beasts of the earth, and wild beasts and creeping things, and fowls of the air. And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter ; kill, and eat.
303. oldal - But when I saw that they walked not uprightly, according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews...
25. oldal - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness, unto the judgment of the great day.
156. oldal - Herod's time, there were disputes on the attributes of the divinity, on the immortality of the soul, and the resurrection of the body.
85. oldal - And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and corne; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
359. oldal - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight : I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron : and I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
391. oldal - What shall be the sign that the LORD will heal me, and that I shall go up into the house of the LORD the third day...
88. oldal - And the king said unto her, What aileth thee ? and she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to-day, and we will eat my son to-morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him : and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him : and she hath hid her son.