Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
13 Eliz admitted advow advowson appendant advowson in gross advowson passes aforesaid appropriation appurtenances Archbishop ation avoidance benefice Bishop of Coventry Bishop of Lincoln Bishop of London Bishop of Norwich bishoprick bond canon law church becomes church or chapel clerk collation Colt and Glover commendam common law conveyance coparceners corporeal court curate cure of souls dean deaneries Degges donative Eccl ecclesiastical endowed executors Fitz Gibs grant grantor hath heirs incumbent induction Inst institution joint tenants king lapse letters patent living Lord Coke manor ordinary parish church parsonage party patron patronage person plaintiff Plowd possession prebend profits quare impedit rectory resignation right of presentation Salk seised seisin sentation simoniacal simony six months spiritual statute tenant in tail thereof thing tion tithes turn union usurpation vacant vicar vicarage vowson Wats writ writ of right
198. oldal - The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the Use of the Church of England ; together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in Churches ; and the Form or Manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons V] Penalty for And that all and every such person, who shall (without 6lng.
195. oldal - Religion agreed upon by the archbishops and bishops of both provinces, and the whole Clergy, in the convocation holden at London in the year of our Lord God...
195. oldal - That the Book of Common Prayer, and of ordering of bishops, priests and deacons, containeth in it nothing contrary to the word of God, and that it may lawfully be used, and that he himself will use the form in the said book prescribed in public prayer, and administration of the sacraments, and none other.
197. oldal - The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches : and the form or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of bishops, priests, and deacons.
220. oldal - Majesty, her heirs and successors, and the other moiety to him or them that will sue for the same...
38. oldal - Knowledge and mere motion given and granted and by these presents Do Give and Grant...
217. oldal - Parliament, for any Sum of Money, Reward, Gift, Profit, or Benefit, directly or indirectly, or for or by reason of any Promise, Agreement, Grant, Bond, Covenant, or other Assurance, of or for any Sum of Money, Reward, Gift, Profit, or Benefit whatsoever, directly or indirectly present or collate any Person to any Benefice with Cure of Souls, Dignity, Prebend, or Living Ecclesiastical, or give or bestow the same...
196. oldal - To these three articles whosoever will subscribe he shall, for the avoiding of all ambiguities, subscribe in this order and form of words, setting down both his Christian and surname, viz. / NN do willingly and ex animo subscribe to these three articles above mentioned, and to all things that are contained in them.