Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Account Action aforesaid allowed amend Amount appear Application appointed Assignee Authority Bank Bankrupt Bankruptcy Board Borough cause Certificate charged City Clerk Collector Commissioners committed Commons Company contained Conviction Copy Costs Council County Court Creditors Debt deemed direct Dublin duly Duties Effect enacted entitled Estate Evidence Examination Execution Expenses extend Fees filed force Form further give given Grant Hand hereby House hundred Interest intituled An Act Ireland issued Judgment Justice Justice or Justices Lands lawful Lease liable Lord Majesty Majesty's Manner Matter ment mentioned Money Monies Months Name Notice Offence Officer Order otherwise Owner paid Parish Parliament Party passed Payment Peace Penalty Person Petition Place Poor Pounds Power present Prison Proceedings Public Rate reasonable receive recited Regulations Reign relating Rent respect Rights Schedule Seal Security Session Shillings Ship sufficient Summons taken Term therein thereof think fit tion Trader unless Vict Warrant whereas
246. oldal - heard the evidence do you wish to say anything in answer to the " charge ? You are not obliged to say anything unless you desire to do " so, but whatever you say will be taken down in writing and may be
65. oldal - The present convention shall be in force for the term of ten years from the date hereof ; and further, until the end of twelve months after • either of the high contracting parties shall have given notice to the other of its intention to terminate the same; each of the high contracting parties reserving to itself the right of giving such notice to the other, at the end of the said term of ten years...
498. oldal - Act the following words and expressions shall have the several meanings hereby assigned to them, unless there be something in the subject or context repugnant to such construction, that is to say : words importing the singular number shall include the plural number, and words importing the plural number shall include the singular number, words importing the masculine gender shall include females ; the word
697. oldal - Person" shall extend to a body politic, corporate, or collegiate, as well as an individual ; and every word importing the singular number only shall extend and be applied to several persons or things as well as one person or thing; and every word importing the plural number shall extend and be applied to one person or thing as well as several persons or things ; and every word importing the masculine gender only shall extend and be applied to a female as well as a male...
275. oldal - An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales, with respect to summary convictions and orders...
318. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
312. oldal - CD ; and if, within the space of days next after the making of such distress, the said last-mentioned sum, together with the reasonable charges of taking and keeping the said distress, shall not be paid, that then you do sell the said goods...
266. oldal - ... as may then be there, to answer further to the said charge, and to be further dealt with according to law, unless you shall be otherwise ordered in the meantime.
246. oldal - ... he has nothing to hope from any promise of favour, and nothing to fear from any threat, which may have been holden out to him to induce him to make any admission or confession of his guilt, but that whatever he shall then say may be given in evidence against him on his trial, notwithstanding such promise or threat...