Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affected afternoon afterwards appeared April 14 April 20 Arminians assembly assistance attended awakened blessed Blessed be God body BRAINERD cern Christ Christ's kingdom Christian comfort concern considerable continued conversation DAVID BRAINERD dear death degree dejection desire diary discourse distress divine grace divine things divine truths duty earth Elizabethtown enabled endeavoured engaged enjoyed especially eternal exercises faith felt fervency Forks of Delaware freedom friends glorify glorious glory God's gospel grace happiness heart Heathen heaven holy honour hope Jesus journey June 19 Kaunaumeek labours live Lord Lord's day Lord's supper manner meditation melancholy melted mercy ministers morning ness never night Pagans persons pleased pray preached present refreshed rejoice religion religious religious conversation rode salvation scarcely season secret prayer seemed sense Sept sinners solemn soul speaks spent spirit Stockbridge sweet tender thought tion vile weak word Yale College
458. oldal - But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God...
232. oldal - Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ ; what was I, that I could withstand God? 18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.
458. oldal - And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
472. oldal - ... to his Father and our Father, to his God and our God.
25. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us: and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
456. oldal - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory...
469. oldal - And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star.
23. oldal - I have commanded you, and lo ! I am with you alway, even to the end of the world.
463. oldal - ... when he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment ; when he appointed the foundations of the earth : then I was by him, as one brought up with him; and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.