Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afraid answer Aunty believe Bible blessed boy's Cedars Christ Christian College confession consecration cousin dare to fail darling boy dear boy dear Frank Dearest Mother discouraged earnest enjoyed entered experience faith feel fellows felt Filbert Street First-day Frank wrote Frank's father friends Germantown give glad grandpa happy Haverford heard heart Heavenly Father Hestonville party Holy Spirit hope interested keep letter little meeting live look Lord Jesus Lord's love thee mamma Millville mind morning ness never night ourselves peace perfect pleasure pray prayer prayer-meeting precious Princeton Princeton College realized rejoiced religious reply rest Robert Pearsall Smith salvation sanctification sanctified Satan Saviour seemed soul splendid spoke summer sure sweet talk tell thee thee knows thee think things thought thyself told Trenton trust truth typhoid fever uncon walk week West Chester Whitall wonderful young
204. oldal - Comfort thyself: what comfort is in me ? I have lived my life, and that which I have done May He within himself make pure ! but thou, If thou shouldst never see my face again, Pray for my soul. More things are wrought by prayer Than this world dreams of. Wherefore, let thy voice Rise like a fountain for me night and day. For what are men better than sheep or goats...
204. oldal - If thou shouldst never see my face again, Pray for my soul. More things are wrought by prayer Than this world dreams of. Wherefore, let thy voice Rise like a fountain for me night and day.
204. oldal - I am going a long way With these thou seest — if indeed I go — (For all my mind is clouded with a doubt) To the island-valley of Avilion ; Where falls not hail, or rain, or any snow, Nor ever wind blows loudly; but it lies Deep-meadow'd, happy, fair with orchard -lawns, And bowery hollows crowned with summer sea, Where I will heal me of my grievous wound.
159. oldal - I pray not that thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that thou shouldst keep them from evil.
201. oldal - In some way or other the Lord will provide : It may not be my way, It may not be thy way; And yet in His own way ''The Lord will provide.
24. oldal - God hath hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and hath revealed them unto babes.
100. oldal - But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honor, and so.me to dishonor. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the Master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
205. oldal - Thou goest thine, and I go mine— Many ways we wend; Many days, and many ways, Ending in one end. Many a wrong, and its curing song; Many a road, and many an inn; Room to roam, but only one home For all the world to win.