Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according apostles appear argument believe Boston bridge Britain called century character Chinese Christ Christians church collected commerce common concerning considered containing continued distinct divinity doctrine edition effect England equal examination expression fact Father force four France French give given hand Horsley human hundred idea important interest Italy Jews John knowledge known land language late learned less Letters Lord manner means mentioned mind Montgaillard nature never notice object observations opinions original particular pass passage perhaps period persons population preached present Priestley principal probably produced prove published reader reason received regard relates religion remarks respect river rocks says scriptures Semler sermon speak spirit suppose thing thought tion translation true truth twenty United volume whole writings
8. oldal - Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him of whom Moses in the law and the prophets did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.
174. oldal - Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life ; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father ; so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
29. oldal - And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law. For we have heard him say, that this Jesus of Nazareth shall destroy this place, and shall change the customs which Moses delivered us.
72. oldal - O thou that, with surpassing glory crowned, Look'st from thy sole dominion like the god Of this new World — at whose sight all the stars Hide their diminished heads — to thee I call, But with no friendly voice, and add thy name, 0 Sun, to tell thee how I hate thy beams, That bring to my remembrance from what state 1 fell, how glorious once above thy Sphere, Till pride and worse ambition threw me down, Warring in Heaven against Heaven's matchless King!
296. oldal - But if our Gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: in whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
69. oldal - Through optic glass the Tuscan artist views At evening from the top of Fesole Or in Valdarno to descry new lands, .Rivers or mountains in her spotty globe; His spear, to equal which the tallest pine Hewn on Norwegian hills to be the mast Of some great ammiral, were but a wand.
324. oldal - The assistance I was enabled to give was small indeed ; I had not even a cup of wine to offer her ; -but I was told she had found, from some kind and fortunate hand, a little rum and dirty water. All I could furnish to her was an open boat, and a few lines written upon dirty and wet paper, to General Gates, recommending her to his protection.
297. oldal - If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed : for he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
73. oldal - On me, already lost, me than thyself More miserable. Both have sinn'd ; but thou Against God only, I against God and thee ; And to the place of judgment will return, There with my cries importune Heaven, that all The sentence, from thy head removed, may light On me, sole cause to thee of all this woe ; Me — me only, just object of his ire...