Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear attended believe blessed called cause character Christ Christian church communication concerning considered continued death direction divine doctrine duty effect error evidence evil expressed faith Father favour feel friends give given gospel grace hand happy heart holy hope human important instruction interest Jesus Jews judge knowledge known labours language late learned less letter light live Lord manner means meeting ment mind ministers missionary moral nature never object observations opinion original persons prayer preached present principles reason received religion religious remarks render respect salvation scrip scripture sense sentiments sermon Society soul spirit things thought tion true truth United whole writings
391. oldal - For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead...
507. oldal - They went out from us, but they were not of us ; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us : but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
312. oldal - Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
6. oldal - Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the Cross of Christ: whose; end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things...
120. oldal - He that backbiteth not with his tongue, Nor doeth evil to his neighbour, Nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
510. oldal - The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity, and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
350. oldal - As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
387. oldal - Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.