Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient Apostles appear Archbishop Archdeacon Augustine Baptism believe Bible Bishop Blessed Body and Blood called Catechism Catholic character Chinese Christ Christian Church of England clergy Communion Divine doctrine doubt ecclesiastical English Church Eucharist evil expression fact faith Father feel flesh give God's grace Guizot Holy Communion Holy Eucharist Holy Ghost Holy Scripture Iceland idea Israel Jokull labour language Laud London Lord Lord's matter means ment mind moral nation nature never object Old Testament parish passage Pelagian perhaps persons poor practice Prayer Book presbyters present Priest principle Psalms Psalter Puritans question readers Real Presence received Reformation regard religion religious remarks respect Roman Sacrament seems Sermons soul speak Spirit Sunday Synod teaching things thought tion true truth Ultramontane University whole words worship writer
433. oldal - I come from haunts of coot and hern, I make a sudden sally And sparkle out among the fern, To bicker down a valley. By thirty hills I hurry down, Or slip between the ridges, By twenty thorps, a little town, And half a hundred bridges.
215. oldal - At whose coming all men shall rise again with their bodies : and shall give account for their own works. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting : and they that have done evil into everlasting fire.
432. oldal - For a breeze of morning moves, And the planet of Love is on high, Beginning to faint in the light that she loves On a bed of daffodil sky, To faint in the light of the sun she loves, To faint in his light, and to die.
375. oldal - And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son...
511. oldal - Original Sin standeth not in the following of Adam, (as the Pelagians do vainly talk;) but it is the fault and corruption of the Nature of every man, that naturally is engendered of the offspring of Adam; whereby man is very far gone from original righteousness, and is of his own nature inclined to evil, so that the flesh lusteth always contrary to the spirit; and therefore in every person born into this world, it deserveth God's wrath and damnation.
211. oldal - By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. 16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
430. oldal - Peace sitting under her olive, and slurring the days gone by, When the poor are hovell'd and hustled together, each sex, like swine, When only the ledger lives, and when only not all men lie; Peace in her vineyard - yes!
127. oldal - But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet show I unto you a more excellent way.
87. oldal - But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.