Answers to My Jehovah's Witness Friends
Chick Publications, 2011 - 128 oldal
Answers you need to witness effectively to Jehovah's Witnesses
When Jehovah's Witnesses come to your door, have you ever wished you could get them off their memorized scripts and show them what the Bible really teaches? Have you ever wished you had the information necessary to lovingly show them why their religion is wrong? Now you can!
Using many quotes from Watchtower leaders, this small book exposes the errors of this false religion, presenting thought-provoking questions Jehovah's Witnesses can't answer. Don't turn them away from your door saying, "I'm not interested." Learn the questions that will make them think, so you can effectively share the true gospel with them.
Did you know? - In 1889, Jehovah's Witness founder C.T. Russell predicted: "...the final end of the kingdoms of this world, and the establishment of the Kingdom of God, will be accomplished at the end of A.D. 1914." This is one in a long list of unfulfilled Jehovah's Witness Bible prophecies that are revealed in this book.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Both Christ and His Father Were Called I Am
Only One Can Be the First and the Last That One Is Called Both Jesus and Jehovah
The First Pair Is in Chapter One
The Second Pair Is in Chapters 2122
John the Baptist Prepared the Way of Jehovah
Jehovah This One Savior Is also Called Jesus
Arguments to the Contrary
The Resurrection of Jesus
The 1914 Prophecies Were Declared Wrong
Summary of Dates Set While Watchtower Teachings Were Being Established
1918 End of Gentile Times Churches Destroyed
1925 Kingdom Established in Palestine Faithful Men of the Old Testament Return
1929 A House Was Built for the Return of the Old Testament Faithful
1932 The Overthrow of Christendom
False Prophecies Show Inability to Interpret Scripture
Brief Summary of Watchtower dates
What Comes Next?
The Saved Go To Heaven
Passages on Heaven
Three of the Beatitudes in Matthew Chapter Five Promise Heaven
Where are Christ and His Father?
Which Should We Desire Heaven or Earth?
The Objection the 144000
Who Are the 144000?
The 144000 Are Not the Only Ones in Heaven
A Great Multitude in Heaven
God is Not Dividing the Saved into Two Groups
People Will Share the Eternal Punishment of the Devil
Many Other Passages in the New Testament Speak of Eternal Punishment
Eternal Punishment in the Old Testament
How to Interpret the Bible
Is Jesus Christ God?
Christ is called God in the New Testament
Does a god Equal Jehovah?
Why Does the Bible Call Christ Both God and Man?
The Words God and Christ Are Used Interchangeably
The Old Testament Foretold Christs Divinity
After the Resurrection Jesus Claimed that His Body Had Been Raised and Proved it
What Should Our Witness Be?
Your Salvation Depends on Christs Resurrection
Arguments to the Contrary
How Did Christ Raise Others?
Jehovahs Witness Leaders Believe in Bodily Resurrection
The Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit Is a Person Not Just a Force
The Spirit Speaks
The Spirit Ordains
The Holy Spirit is God
The Spirit of God Is the Spirit of Christ and Only Those in Whom He Dwells Are Saved
Christ and the Father Are Not Separate Gods They Have the Same Spirit
The Attributes or Characteristics of God Belong to the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit
Each of the Three Persons Is God
The Name Jehovah
Jesus Identified Himself with Jehovah
Old Testament Prophecies Equated Jehovah with Christ
Jehovah May Be Translated
8 Is Christ in 1 Peter 23
What Name Is Above Every Other?
Should We Give Blood?
Blood Was Prohibited Primarily to the Jews
Other Gentiles Could Eat Blood
May We Eat Blood Now?
The Decision of the Apostles
Love Fulfills the Whole Law
Be a Good Neighbor
Your Key to the Kingdom
Good Works Dont Save The Savior Saves
A Second Chance?
The Reason We Cannot Earn Any of Our Salvation Is Because It Is a Gift of God
A Purified Life Is the Result Not the Cause of Salvation
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Acts apostles Behold believe believeth Bible and Tract Bible teaches born chapter children of Israel Christ to save Christ’s body Christ’s Second Coming date was changed dead disciples Divinity earth eat blood eternal punishment everlasting faith false prophets Father flesh fulfilled Gentiles go to heaven God’s kingdom God’s word grace Greek Hebrew Hebrew word Holy Ghost Holy Spirit Jehovah Jehovah’s Witnesses Jesus answered Jesus Christ Jews John the Baptist Lamb Lamb of God live Lord Jesus Christ Luke man’s Matt millennium Moses Old Testament passage Pastor Russell place of eternal predicted Psalm quote raise His body reigns religious leaders Resurrection of Jesus righteousness Rutherford sabbath day sacrifice saith salvation Savior say unto sins someone speaking Spirit of Christ things Thou shalt throne tion Tract Society trust Christ unto the children Watch Tower Bible Watchtower publications Watchtower Society World Translation
82. oldal - Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands ; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side ; and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
113. oldal - And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?
57. oldal - God;) being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood...
112. oldal - And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.
119. oldal - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
26. oldal - Then if any man shall say unto you, "Lo, here is Christ," or "There," believe it not. " For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
78. oldal - The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree ; him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. And we are his witnesses of these things, and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
57. oldal - And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life ; and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son, hath life ; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.