Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American annual appeared Association attended Auxiliary become believe Bible Society blessing Board brethren British called cause Christ Christian Church Committee constitution continued copies desire direct distributed divine dollars duty effect efforts established exertions expected extensive Extract families favour feel Female Foreign formed friends funds give given Gospel hand happy heart heathen Holy hope hundred important increase Institution instruction interesting Jesus John knowledge labours language lately letter live Lord Managers means meeting mind Missionary Missions never New-York object observe peace persons poor pray prayer preached present President printed promote received religion religious Report respect School Scriptures Secretary sent soon soul spirit success Sunday School supply Testaments things thousand tion town Tracts Treasurer truth United whole
327. oldal - In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thy hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.
111. oldal - Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
185. oldal - And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and laws ; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
147. oldal - Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun...
294. oldal - And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
389. oldal - ... as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed; as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
203. oldal - Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD : for great is the glory of the LORD.
377. oldal - For the love of Christ constraineth us —because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead ; and that he died for all, that they who live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him who died for them and rose again.