Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added additions affairs answer appears appendix authentic Boston Britain British Captain civil coast collection colonies command commerce Commons concerning conduct congress considerable considered constitution containing copies discovery edition England English essay expedition Folio France French George giving House Illustrated important Indians inhabitants interesting island John JOURNAL l'Amerique late laws letter London Lord Madrid manners Mexico natural North America notes observations officer original pamphlet Paris Parliament particular persons Philadelphia plates political present principal printed probably proceedings productions province published Quarto relating relative remarks Reprinted respect Review river says settlement ship Small South Spanish third Thomas tract trade translation travels United vols volume voyage West Indies whole writer written York
302. oldal - Letters from an American Farmer: describing certain provincial Situations, Manners, and Customs, not generally known; and conveying some Idea of the Late and Present Interior Circumstances of the British Colonies in North America. Written, for the information of a friend in England, by J. Hector St. John, a farmer in Pennsylvania.
263. oldal - JEFFERYS, THOMAS. The American Atlas: or, A Geographical Description of the Whole Continent of America: wherein are delineated at large, its several Regions, Countries, States, and Islands; and chiefly the British Colonies, composed from numerous Surveys, several of which were made by Order of Government.
147. oldal - Journals of Major Robert Rogers : Containing An Account of the Several Excursions he made under the Generals who commanded upon the Continent of North America during the late War.
212. oldal - A declaration by the Representatives of the United Colonies of North America, now met in General Congress at Philadelphia, setting forth the causes and necessity of their taking up arms.
161. oldal - The Journal of a Two Months Tour; with a view of Promoting Religion among the Frontier Inhabitants of Pennsylvania, and of Introducing Christianity among the Indians to the Westward of the Alegh-geny Mountains.
174. oldal - AN APPEAL TO THE WORLD; or a vindication of the town of Boston...
146. oldal - The History of the Colony of Nova-Caesaria, or New Jersey ; containing an account of its First Settlement, progressive improvements, the original and present Constitution, and other events, to the year 1721, with some particulars since; and a short view of its present state.
69. oldal - A state of the province of Georgia, attested upon oath In the court of Savannah...
70. oldal - Theorica, y practica de comercio y de marina, en diferentes discursos, y calificados exemplares, que, con especificas providencias, se procuran adaptar a la monarchia española, para su prompta restauración, beneficio universal, y mayor fortaleza contra los émulos de la Real Corona; mediante la soberana protección del Rey Nuestro Señor Don Phelipe V.