Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed Annual appeared attended beautiful become believe Bible blessed called carried Chapel character Christ Christian Church Class Collected by Miss Congregational dear death Ditto Divine expressed fact faith father feel friends Fund give given Gospel hand heart held Henry hope interest island James Jesus John kind King labours Ladies late less letter living London look Lord Madagascar Master means Meeting Memorial mind minister Mission Missionary Boxes morning Native nature never offered opened pastor persons pray prayer preached present Public received respect Sabbath Sermons Smith Society soul spirit Street Subscriptions suffered Sums Sunday School Teacher things Thomas thought tion took Treasurer true truth whole Widows young
75. oldal - And now behold, I go bound in the Spirit unto Jerusalem not knowing the things that shall befall me there ; save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying, That bonds and afflictions abide me. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the Gospel of the grace of God.
448. oldal - Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness.
174. oldal - Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen ; for we be brethren. Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me : if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right ; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
175. oldal - But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see : and they that have not heard shall understand.
154. oldal - To me remains nor place nor time ; My country is in every clime ; I can be calm and free from care On any shore, since God is there.
131. oldal - And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
457. oldal - Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
282. oldal - When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.
175. oldal - God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; by pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left...