Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Journal of Thomas Chalkley: A Minister of the Gospel in the Society of ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according Almighty answer apostle Barbadoes believe blessed called cause Christ christian church comfort concerned consider contrary dear death desired divers divine doctrine earth eternal evil faith Father fear follow friends give glory gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven holy holy scriptures hope island Jesus John judge keep kingdom land light live Lord master meeting miles mind ministers month nature never night parents peace person Philadelphia poor pray preach quakers reason received river sailed saith servants ship sins soul speak spirit stay tender thee thence therein things thou thought told took travelled true truly truth unto Verse vessel week wife wind young youth
482. oldal - Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
505. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
478. oldal - Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
478. oldal - Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness, to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered. And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
137. oldal - If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? And if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door.
396. oldal - And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee : for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
55. oldal - For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
388. oldal - Blessed are they that have been persecuted for righteousness" sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye when men shall reproach you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.