Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Adam againſt ages alſo amongſt ancient Apoſtles appears authority becauſe born called captivity chap chapter character Chriſtians concerning conſider continued David death deſign Divine earth Egypt evident fact faith father firſt follow gave give given glory God's Goſpel hand hath heaven himſelf hiſtory holy Iſrael Jeremiah Jeruſalem Jeſus Chriſt Jews Judah judge king kingdom knowledge known land light lived Lord manner matter means Meffiah Meſſiah minds miracles Mofes Moſes moſt muſt nature never obſerved oracles particular perſon preſerved promiſe prophecy Prophets prove reaſon received relation religion Revelation ſaid ſame ſay Scriptures ſecond ſee ſeems ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſon ſpeaks ſpirit ſtate ſuch ſuppoſe temple themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion tribe true truth unto uſe verſe whole wiſdom writings
414. oldal - And many nations shall come, and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his Ways, and we will walk in his paths:" for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
398. oldal - I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, And will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, And give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles...
380. oldal - My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
377. oldal - Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, "Lo, I come:" in the volume of the book it is written of me, "I delight to do thy will, O my God." Yea, thy law is within my heart: I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest.
414. oldal - For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve Him with one consent.
410. oldal - And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things. Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies ; whereby the people fall under thee.
21. oldal - Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him...
401. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt ; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD.