Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed apostles appear attention authority baptism become believe Bishop blessing body brethren called cause chapel character Christ Christian church College common Congregational course Decalogue desire devoted Divine doctrine duty effect efforts England established existence expressed fact faith feel friends give given Gospel hand heart held holy honour hope important Independent influence institution interest John labours learned London Lord means meeting mind ministers ministry mission Missionary moral nature never object observed occasion offered opinions original pastor persons possessed practical prayer preached present principles prove question reason received reference regard religion religious remarks respect Sabbath Scripture Society spirit success things thought tion true truth Union whole worship
241. oldal - I Beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.
165. oldal - Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work : but the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God : in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates...
309. oldal - Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever : for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
365. oldal - ... remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
309. oldal - And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the Lord thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
151. oldal - How amiable are thy tabernacles, O Lord of hosts! My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
694. oldal - But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner ; with such an one no not to eat.
217. oldal - Happy art thou, 0 Israel : — who is like unto thee, 0 people saved by the Lord, The shield of thy help, — and who is the sword of thy excellency ! And thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee ; And thou shalt tread upon their high places.