Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Apostle appear applied Assyria authority become beginning believe blessed body bring brought called chapter character Christ Christian church coming concerning continually David dead death Divine doctrine earth evil express fact faith Father flesh Gentiles gift give given glory God's hand hath head heart heaven Holy hope interpretation Isai Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judgment king kingdom knowledge land language light living look Lord manifest matter means mind nature never object observe pass passage person possessed present principle promise prophecy prophets proved reason received referred reign rest resurrection revealed Scripture shew soul speak Spirit stand sufferings thee things thou tion true truth understand unto verse whole word written
305. oldal - And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn, for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
745. oldal - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants, the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great, and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
497. oldal - Christ, and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ, to the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known, by the church, the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord ; in whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
159. oldal - And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: and he saith unto him, Friend, how eamest thou in hither not having a wedding garment ? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
240. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; he, seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
523. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands ; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
407. oldal - For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven ; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble ; and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
483. oldal - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils ; speaking lies in hypocrisy ; having their conscience seared with a hot iron ; forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
502. oldal - Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house; So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty : for he is thy Lord ; and worship thou him.
746. oldal - And he will destroy in this mountain The face of the covering cast over all people, And the vail that is spread over all nations. He will swallow up death in victory ; And the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; And the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: For the Lord hath spoken it.