Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according almighty become beginning believer blessed blood body bring canst Christ Jesus comfort confidence conscience continual convinced corruptions covenant daily death depend doubt earth enable enemy established eternal everlasting expect experience Father fear feel fight finished flesh fulness gift give given glory God's grace grow hand happy hath head hear heart heaven Holy hope increase infinite keep knowledge leave legal spirit live look Lord lusts mayest means mind nature never peace perfect person precious present promised reader receive rest righteousness safe salvation Saviour says scripture sense sinner sins soul Spirit stand strength strengthen strong subdue suffer sure teaching temptation thee thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thou wilt thy faith tion true trust truth unto victory wait walk weak whole word
20. oldal - For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses...
175. oldal - Let your conversation be without covetousness ; and be content with such things as ye have : for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
106. oldal - O our God, wilt thou not judge them ? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us ; neither know we what to do : but our eyes are upon thee.
25. oldal - In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
82. oldal - To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
73. oldal - Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
163. oldal - And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
41. oldal - One, not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh, but by taking of the Manhood into God; One altogether; not by confusion of Substance, but by unity of Person. For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one man, so God and Man is one Christ; Who suffered for our salvation, descended into hell, rose again the third day from the dead.
99. oldal - And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.