Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts answer Apostle argument attributes authority become beginning believe Bible blessed body brought called Christian Church comes concerning conscience considered continue death dependence distinct Divine doctrine earth effect equal eternal evident existence explained expression fact faith Father fear feel forgiveness future give given God's Gospel hand hath heart heaven Holy Spirit human idea important influences Jehovah Jesus Christ John language learned less living Lord meaning mind moral nature never ourselves passage persons plain prayer present proof prove punishment question quoted reason receive reconciled refer retribution Saviour Scripture sense sent sinner sins sometimes soul speak spoken strong suffering taught teach Testament thee things thou thought tion translated Trinitarian Trinity true truth understand Unitarian Unity unto whole words
77. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
132. oldal - In his days shall the righteous flourish ; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth.
137. oldal - He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
67. oldal - And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
156. oldal - What I tell you in the darkness, speak ye in the light; and what ye hear in the ear, proclaim upon the house-tops. And be not afraid of them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
69. oldal - And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily verily I say unto you ; Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name ; ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
35. oldal - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought ; but the Spirit itself maketh intercession, for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
19. oldal - Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them , Ye say that I am.