Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according acknowledge Acts answer Apostles appears atonement attributed begotten believe believeth body of Jesus born brought called cause Christian consider creature dated death deny direct divinity doctrine Dost thou earth effected Elias Hicks equal eternal evidence expressed extract faith Father flesh flesh and blood fullness give given glory greater hand hath heaven hell Hick's Holy Holy Ghost Jericho Jesus Christ John Joseph judge judgment language letter LIBRARY light live look manifestation Mary mean Meeting minds miraculous month nature never offering opinions outward pleased points portion present primitive Friends produce Prophets Quaker QUERY receive relation saith salvation Saviour Scriptures sentiments Sermon servant sins Society of Friends soul Spirit stood suffered suppose talented testimony thee thing tion true truth unity unto virgin ward wise writings written
11. oldal - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee : therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee, shall be called the Son of God.
24. oldal - Ye men of Israel, hear these words : Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain...
26. oldal - For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them ; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
14. oldal - How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil ; for God was with him.
25. oldal - And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
15. oldal - I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
19. oldal - And as concerning the holy scriptures, we do believe that they were given forth by the Holy Spirit of God, through the holy men of God, who, (as the scripture itself declares, 2 Pet. i. 21.) spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
24. oldal - This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other ; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.