Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts Apostle appear authority become believe Bishop blessed blood body brethren bring called cause character Christ Christian Church continued death Divine doctrine duty earth effect eternal evil existence faith Father fear feel follow give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope human influence Jesus John justified kingdom kings knowledge labour land less light living look Lord matter means mind minister moral nature never obedience offered ourselves pass peace perfect persons practice pray prayer preach present principles promise receive regard religion respect rest righteousness salvation saved Scripture SERMON sins society souls speak spirit suffer teach thee things Thomas thou thought tion true truth unto whole
3. oldal - Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners...
5. oldal - And surely your blood of your lives will I require ; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man ; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed : for in the image of God made he man.
19. oldal - Thou hast brought a vine out of Egypt : Thou hast cast out the heathen, and planted it. Thou preparedst room before it, And didst cause it to take deep root, And it filled the land. The hills were covered with the shadow of it, And the boughs thereof were like the goodly cedars. She sent out her boughs unto the sea, And her branches unto the river.
3. oldal - Two are better than one ; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
15. oldal - For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. 19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.
27. oldal - Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake ; whether it be to the king, as supreme ; or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evil-doers, and for the praise of them that do well ; (for so is the will of God, that with well-doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men ;) as free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
33. oldal - ... for he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
23. oldal - PREVENT us, O Lord, in all our doings with thy most gracious favour, and further us with thy continual help ; that in all our works begun, continued, and ended in thee, we may glorify thy holy name, and finally by thy mercy obtain everlasting life, through, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
19. oldal - God : being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus ; whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; to declare, I say, at this time his righteousness : that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.