Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts answered appear applied asked authority become behold believe blessings body called cast cause CHAPTER character Christ circumstances coming Compare Matt connected dead death desire disciples divine earth employed enter event expression Father favor followers Galilee gave give given gospel hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy honor idea instructions Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John king kingdom language light living Lord Luke manner Mark Master Matthew means ment mentioned Messiah mind nature occasion original pass performed person Peter Pharisees prepared present priests probably prophet receive reference regard religious remark respect saith unto Saviour say unto Scriptures sent servant speak spirit spoken teacher temple term thee things thou thought tion took true truth verse whole word
96. oldal - But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you, cannot ; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
64. oldal - And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
170. oldal - For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
247. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
167. oldal - But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
65. oldal - I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.
30. oldal - And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
125. oldal - When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in, his heart.