Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A&ts Aćts Aéts againſt alſo ancient anſwer Antioch Apoſtle's Apoſtles aſcenſion Aſia autem Barnabas becauſe beſide Biſhop Chriſt Chriſtians church conſider countrey deſired diſciples doćtrine enim Epheſians Epheſus epiſtle epiſtola eſſe eſt Euſebius Evangeliſts expreſſions firſt firſt epiſtle fuiſſe Gentils Goſpel Hebrews himſelf hiſtorie houſe impriſonment Irenaeus James jeruſalem Jeſus Jeſus Chriſt Jewiſh Jews judea juſt laſt likewiſe Lord Lord's Luke Macedonia Marcion Mark Matthew mentioned moſt muſt Nevertheleſs obſerved occaſion paſſage Paul Paul's epiſtles Paulus perſecution perſon Peter Pºol poſt preached preſent priſoner publiſhed purpoſe quae quam quod reaſon reſt Rome ſaid ſame ſaw ſays ſcriptures ſecond epiſtle ſee ſeems ſeen ſent ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhew ſhewn ſhould ſome ſon ſoon ſpeaks ſtill ſuch ſuffered ſunt ſuppoſed Tertullian Teſtament teſtimonie Theodoret theſe things thoſe Timothie tranſcribed Tychicus underſtood unto uſe whoſe words writ writing wrote
151. oldal - Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you : for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.
95. oldal - And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him, preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.
168. oldal - Ye men of Israel, hear these words, Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know...
73. oldal - And in the morning rising up a great while before day, he went out and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.
273. oldal - And from thence, when the brethren heard of us, they came to meet us as far as Appii Forum, and the Three Taverns; whom, when Paul saw, he thanked God, and took courage.
277. oldal - I am now ready to be offered up, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith; henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that day; and not to me only, but unto all them, also, that love His appearing.
209. oldal - And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.
121. oldal - And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did ? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
253. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me ; 31 That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judea ; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints ; 32 That I may come unto you with joy by the will of God, and may with you be refreshed.