Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed afterwards already appears arrived attention Bible Bishop British Brown Buchanan Calcutta called character Christ Christian church circumstances civil Colonel communicate consider consideration continue copy course Court dear desire divine doctrine duty East effect England English establishment expected expressed faith give given Gospel happy heart honour hope important India institution interesting knowledge labours language late learning leave letter live Lord means Memoir mentioned mind missionaries month moral native nature notice object observed oriental particularly passed perhaps period Persian persons preach preceding present principles probably promote proposed published received referred religion religious remain respect Scriptures sermon Society spirit success Syrian thing thought tion translation truth University various whole wish write
127. oldal - Cast thy bread upon the waters, and thou shalt find it after many days.
364. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
168. oldal - And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not, I will lead them in paths that they have not known : I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake . them.
166. oldal - No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life ; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
435. oldal - And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
114. oldal - He has fought a good fight ; he has finished his course ; he has kept the faith...
182. oldal - Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
401. oldal - Colonial Ecclesiastical Establishment; Being a brief view of the state of the colonies of Great Britain, and of her Asiatic empire, in respect to religious instruction, prefaced by some considerations on the national duty of affording it...