Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts appears believe blood body bring broad brought called carry Christ Christian church comes comfort command consider course covenant creature dead death depart desire doctrine duty earth enter eternal evil eyes faith fall Father flesh follow gate gift give given glory God's gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven Hence holy iniquity Jesus John keep King kingdom Lastly light live look Lord Lord's Luke lusts Matth means mystery nature never offer opened peace perfect person present promise Prov Psalm reach reason receive religion respect rest salvation seek shew sight sinners sins soul Spirit strait thee things thou true trust truth turn unto viii walk whole wilderness wonder
571. oldal - And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole : and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it shall live.
185. oldal - But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven ? (that is, to bring Christ down from above ;) or, Who shall descend into the deep ? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it ? The word is nigh thec, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart : that is, the word of faith which we preach...
200. oldal - But when Jesus heard that, He said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
486. oldal - Although the fig-tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines : the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; The flock shall be cut off from the fold : and there shall be no herd in the stalls ; Yet I will rejoice in the Lord : I will joy in the God of my salvation.
581. oldal - The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
481. oldal - Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
487. oldal - By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac ; and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, of whom it was said ; That in Isaac shall thy seed be called ; accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead ; from whence also he received him in a figure.
293. oldal - For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but, as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
435. oldal - Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ...
139. oldal - And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications : and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one that mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.