Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affliction angels answer appear beauty believe blessings bring called cause character Christ Christian Church confidence covenant danger darkness David death desire distress Divine duty earth effect enemies eternal evil expression faith Father favour fear give given glorious glory God's godly grace hand happy hath heart heaven holy hope human Israel Jehovah judgment keep King land light live look Lord man's manifested means ment mercy mind moral nature ness never object pass peace perfect Perowne Poet praise prayer present promises protection Psalm Psalmist reason regard rejoice rest result righteous salvation says seek seems servants sins song sorrow soul spirit strength suffering Thee things Thou thoughts tion trouble true trust truth universe unto Verses whole wicked wisdom worship
158. oldal - The Son of man goeth, as it is written of him ; but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed ! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
67. oldal - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the -waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
136. oldal - Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more.
428. oldal - For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered ; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
311. oldal - The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
138. oldal - I'LL praise my Maker with my breath ; And when my voice is lost in death, Praise shall employ my nobler powers : My days of praise shall ne'er be past, While life, and thought, and being last, Or immortality endures.
46. oldal - Go, and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD, I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown.
117. oldal - Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits, and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on ; and our little life Is rounded with a sleep.
70. oldal - The heights by great men reached and kept Were not attained by sudden flight, But they while their companions slept Were toiling upward in the...