Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear attention authority become believe Bible Bishop blessed brought called Catholic cause character Christ Christian Church clergy continued course dear death desire divine doctrine duty earth effect England error fact faith Father fear feel give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happy heart heaven holy hope human important influence interest Jesus labours land late less letter light live look Lord means meet ment mind minister moral nature never object once peace persons poor practical prayer preached present priest principle Protestant received religion religious respect Roman Rome Scriptures Society soul speak spirit stand sure teaching things thou thought tion true truth unto whole
196. oldal - He that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His Commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
195. oldal - What shall we say then ? Is the law sin ? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law : for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
304. oldal - For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
255. oldal - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
153. oldal - I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting ; in like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety, not with broidered hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array, but (which becometh women professing godliness,) with good works.
142. oldal - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended : but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
12. oldal - Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves.
556. oldal - And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers...