Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear asked associations become believe body Book Book of Mormon born called cause Christ Church Claudius command died doctrine earth effect Elder fact faith father force give given gospel hand heart heaven held hundred Improvement interest Japan John Joseph Smith knowledge known labor land leading light living look Lord March matter means meetings mind mission missionary nature never officers organization Panama passed person practical present President Prophet question received religious Russia Saints Salt Lake Senator soul spirit stake stand stars success teach things thought thousand tion translation true truth turned United universe unto Utah Verse ward young
356. oldal - And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, And they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; And they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; They shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. And I will plant them upon their land, And they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, Saith the Lord thy God.
356. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: 5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
97. oldal - Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
355. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.
326. oldal - And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers: unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews. Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?
291. oldal - Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
325. oldal - God hath found out the iniquity of thy servants. Behold, we are my lord's servants, both we, and he also with whom the cup is found.
278. oldal - American] continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth, and that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisic glory.
185. oldal - Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy : they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.