Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admit affirm answer apostle appears applied ascribed assert attributes authority believe Bible body called Christ Christians Church common Council course created creation Creed defend definition describe designate discussion distinction divine divine nature doctrine earth equal essence eternal evidence examination exegesis existence explain express fact Father feel give given glory Godhead gods Greek heaven Holy human ideas importance interpretation Jehovah Jesus Jews John knowledge language laws lead least Letters Logos Lord maintain manner meaning meant merely mind nature never numerical object opinions passage perfect person plain possess present principles proper prove question reason regard reject render respect revelation rules Scriptures seems sense sentiments simply speak spirit substance suppose Testament things thou tion Trinity true truly truth understand unity verse views whole writers
101. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
101. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof : for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us -to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation ; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests : and we shall reign on the earth.
139. oldal - Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
83. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
103. oldal - Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
127. oldal - For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) but to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
101. oldal - The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart. That is, the word of faith, which we preach, that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart, that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness ; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.) For the scripture saith ; Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
96. oldal - Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
103. oldal - To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.