Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer Arab believe better Biron bring brother cause Clot comes cou'd Daffodil dear death desire devil Enter Exit eyes father fear fellow Flim fortune Frip gentleman give gone Guid hand happy hath Hazard hear Heart heav'n honour hope hour husband I'll Italy keep king lady leave live look lord lost Lucy madam married master mean meet mind Miss mistress nature Nepb nephew never night Nurse passion play pleasure poor Post Pray Queen SCENE servant Sir Cbar Sopb soul speak stay sure tell thank thee there's thing thou thought true Tuke uncle What's wife Wild wish woman women wou'd wretch Young Clac
247. oldal - I'd let a parish of such Clotens' blood, And praise myself for charity. \Exit. Bel. O thou goddess, Thou divine Nature, how thyself thou blazon'st In these two princely boys ! They are as gentle As zephyrs, blowing below the violet, Not wagging his sweet head : and yet as rough, Their royal blood enchafed, as the rudest wind, That by the. top doth take the mountain pine And make him stoop to the vale.
140. oldal - I was preserv'd but to be made a slave ; I often writ to my hard father, but never had An answer ; I writ to thee too / Isa. What a world of woe Had been prevented but in hearing from you ! Bir. Alas ! thou couldst not help me.
143. oldal - I have said too much, unless I could speak all. Bir. Thy words are wild ; my eyes, my ears, my heart, Were all so full of thee, so much employed In wonder of thy charms, I could not find it : Now I perceive it plain Isa.
88. oldal - The devil was sick, the devil a monk would be ; The devil was well, the devil a monk was he.
205. oldal - Nay, followed him, till he had melted from The smallness of a gnat to air ; and then Have turned mine eye and wept.
132. oldal - I have leave at last to call you mine ! But let me look upon you, view you well. This is a welcome gallantry indeed ! I durst not ask, but it was kind to grant, Just at this time : dispensing with your dress Upon this second day to greet our friends.
159. oldal - Accuse, condemn me; let the sentence reach My hated life— No matter how it comes, I'll think it just and thank you as it falls. Self-murder is denied me.
131. oldal - Of any other wish, be nothing mine ! — But let me look upon you, view you well. This is a welcome gallantry indeed ! I...
132. oldal - My Carlos too, who came in to the support Of our bad fortune, has an honest right, In better times, to share the good with us. CAR. I come to claim that right, to share your joy ; To wish you joy ; and find it in myself; For a friend's happiness reflects a warmth, A kindly comfort, into every heart That is not envious.