Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according afterwards againſt alſo altar animals antient appear called Canaan carried caſe cauſe circumſtances common conduct conſidered continued David death deſcended directed divine doubt Eaſt effect Egypt Egyptians eſpecially evident extraordinary facrifices fame father favour fignifies firſt fome fons give given gods hand heathens Hebrew himſelf hiſtory hundred idea idolatry Iſraelites Jacob Jews Joſhua Judah kind king known land lived manner means mentioned Mofes Moſes moſt muſt natural never object obſerved occaſion offerings original particular perhaps perſon preſent prieſts probably promiſe proper prophet purpoſe reaſon relation religion rendered reſpect rites ſaid ſame Saul ſays ſeems ſeveral ſhe ſhews ſhould Solomon ſome ſon ſtate ſuch ſuppoſed tabernacle taken temple themſelves theſe thing thoſe thought tion tribe uſe whole worſhip
39. oldal - And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve ; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
152. oldal - Woe unto us ! who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty Gods? these are the Gods that smote the Egyptians with all the plagues in the wilderness.
446. oldal - And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
307. oldal - And David and his men went up, and invaded the Geshurites, and the Gezrites, and the Amalekites : for those nations were of old the inhabitants of the land, as thou goest to Shur, even unto the land of...
355. oldal - And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights ; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments. 29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses...
478. oldal - And he died in a good old age, full of days, riches, and honour: and Solomon his son reigned in his stead. 29 Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer...
375. oldal - What doth the Lord require of ^thee but to do justice, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
473. oldal - And they encamped against them, and destroyed the increase of the earth . . . and left no sustenance for Israel, neither sheep, nor ox, nor ass. For they came up with their cattle and their tents, and they came as grasshoppers for multitude; for both they and their camels were without number; and they entered the land to destroy it.