Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels Apostle become believe blessed blood body brethren bring brought called cause character Christ Christian Church consider death desire divine duty earth effect enter eternal evil existence eyes fact faith Father fear feel follow friends fruit give given glory God's Gospel grace guilty hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope human important influence interest Jesus Jesus Christ knowledge light live look Lord means mercy mind nature never object observe once ourselves pass peace persons poor possess pray prayer preach present principle promise reason receive Redeemer reference regard religion remember rich righteousness salvation Saviour Scriptures sinners sins sorrow soul speak spirit suffering tell thee things thou thought true truth unto whole
81. oldal - For it is written in the law of Mo-ses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn.
161. oldal - For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God : and the dead in Christ shall rise first...
392. oldal - For as the rain cometh down, And the snow from heaven, And returneth not thither, But watereth the earth, And maketh it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: It shall not return unto me void, But it shall accomplish that which I please, And it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
162. oldal - But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
355. oldal - And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come. 21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
136. oldal - And he said, Thou canst not see my face : for there shall no man see me, and live.
329. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus ; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke : turn Thou me, and I shall be turned ; for Thou art the Lord my God.
520. oldal - I will be as the dew unto Israel ; he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon. His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon. They that dwell under his shadow shall return ; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine ; the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.
510. oldal - Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men ; yea, for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them.
185. oldal - And as he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven, and he fell to the earth and heard a voice saying unto him, "Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?" And he said, "Who art thou, Lord?" And the Lord said, "I am Jesus, whom thou persecutest. It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.