Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Acts ancient sabbath apostles appears argument Associations authority believe binding bread bring brought called carry chapter Christ Christians church command commemoration confidence considerable creation desire devotion distinction doubt duties enforce enjoined expressed extent fourth commandment gave give given God's hand hath holy human important individual institution Israel Jewish Jewish sabbath Jews judge keep labor less Lord Lord's-day manner means measures mention mind mode moral Moses nature object obligation observed opinion particular pass passage perhaps perpetual portion positive practice precepts principles probable promote proof question reason religion religious remarks respect rest resurrection sabbath days sanctified seems separate seventh day society spirit Sunday Testament thing thou tion travelling true truth universal unto views week whole wish worship
22. oldal - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
28. oldal - For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things, " that ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication, from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well.
28. oldal - Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
23. oldal - See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days ; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.
25. oldal - For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.
24. oldal - Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar ; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go.
13. oldal - Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?
28. oldal - And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, (ready to depart on the morrow) and continued his speech until midnight.
27. oldal - Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever : for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
26. oldal - But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.