Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
beauty become beginning believe better Bible Boston child Christianity Church claim comes common concerning condition death developed direction divine dream earth evil exist face fact faith father feel forces friends Full future GEORGE H give grand growing hand heart heaven higher hold hope human hundred ideal ideas individual Jesus kind laws less light live look Mass matter means mind moral nature never past perfect perhaps position possible practical present principle question race reach reason regard religion religious remember result seems sermons simply social soul speak spirit stand suppose teach tell theory things thought thousand tion to-day true truth turn Unitarian UNITY universe whole wish woman
13. oldal - There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore. There is society where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not man the less, but nature more...
3. oldal - Perhaps in this neglected spot is laid Some heart once pregnant with celestial fire; Hands that the rod of empire might have swayed, Or waked to ecstasy the living lyre. But Knowledge to their eyes her ample page Rich with the spoils of time did ne'er unroll; Chill Penury repressed their noble rage. And froze the genial current of the soul.
14. oldal - We have not wings, we cannot soar ; But we have feet to scale and climb By slow degrees, by more and more, The cloudy summits of our time.
13. oldal - Ham. Do you see yonder cloud, that's almost in shape of a camel? Pol. By the mass, and 'tis like a camel, indeed. Ham. Methinks, it is like a weasel. • Pol. It is backed like a weasel. Ham. Or, like a whale ? Pol. Very like a whale.
14. oldal - O may I join the choir invisible Of those immortal dead who live again In minds made better by their presence...
3. oldal - One by one thy duties wait thee, Let thy whole strength go to each ; Let no future dreams elate thee, Learn thou first what these can teach.
5. oldal - I beg it may be remembered by every gentleman in the room, that I this day declare with the utmost sincerity, I do not think myself equal to the command I am honored with.
2. oldal - FORASMUCH as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word...