Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affirms angels antinomian apostles assert Baptist Behold believe bible blessed blood CHAP character children of men Christian church of Christ command condemnation conscience covenant and oath creature death declarations deliverance delivered depravity desert of sin despise divine doctrine duty earth enemies eternal everlasting evil excellent faith false Father favour fear flesh glory God’s gospel grace guilty hath heart heaven Holy Ghost honour Horn of Salvation iniquity Jehovah Jesus Jews knowledge of salvation Lamb of God ligion live Lord lusts ment mercy mind mistake moralists nature ness offence peace personal obedience Pharisees plan of salvation practice prayer preaching pride promise proof prophecy prophets prove Psalm racter receive redeem redemption religion righteousness Sadducees saith satan saved Saviour scripture sinners sins soul spirit taught teach testimony things thou tion truth unto vile virtue whilst whole word worship Zacharias
139. oldal - I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
258. oldal - For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities ; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
250. oldal - And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
209. oldal - These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep. For He commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.
200. oldal - And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
162. oldal - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
143. oldal - Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath, that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us...
134. oldal - And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people A feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, Of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
146. oldal - At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
191. oldal - Lord to prepare his ways ; to give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins, through the tender mercy of our God ; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, to give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.